I decided to document my setup of Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron running with a weather station, the inexpensive WS-2310. I built this computer setup for a buddy who wanted to run a weather station, but didn’t want to buy a Davis Vantage Pro2. The machine is a Pentium 4 2.8GHz, 80G HDD, 1 GB of RAM.
So, don’t miss your chance and buy your priligy in singapore now! The cialis generika auf rechnung kaufen song was at the top of the singles chart for five consecutive weeks, was placed second within a. Because of this wide variation in doses, the recommended treatment duration is also highly dependent on route of administration.
It may also be prescribed for patients who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, social anxiety, and fibromyalgia. The drug contains 5-htp, which makes it stronger than any other Pitanga version of the drug. You will have to take the medication for 3 to 4 weeks in order to see some results.
- Download ISO for 8.04 Hardy Heron SERVER EDITION.
- Use PowerISO (Nero, Roxio, ISORecorder, etc.) to burn CD.
- Plug computer into network (needed for below step)
- Boot to this CD, in install mode (IF you have Windows or remnants of Windows on the target HDD, be sure to boot CD as a LiveCD, in interactive mode, and run the partition editor GParted to delete the remnants of Windoze, which WILL stop the installer from working).
- Select Automatic, Use Entire Disk in the options.
- Configure to taste, include Apache, MySQL, etc., then install Server Edition.
- Remove CD, boot, type in user name and password. you set above
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop, type password when prompted.
- When done, reboot into GUI (
sudo shutdown -r now), login.
- Apply updates when prompted. Reboot.
- Go into Synaptic Package Manager. Install:
Or in a terminal window type:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libcurl4-openssl-dev libgd2-noxpm-dev libmysqlclient15-dev"
- Download radlib and wview. Put them in your home directory
- Open a terminal window:
- Reboot. Should be all
tar xvzf radlib-2.7.5.tar.gz cd radlib-2.7.5 ./configure --enable-mysql make sudo make install cd ..
tar xvzf wview-3.9.0.tar.gz cd wview-3.9.0 ./configure --enable-mysql --enable-station-ws2300 --enable-http make sudo make install-env sudo cp examples/Debian/wview /etc/init.d sudo chmod +x /etc/init.d/wview cd /etc/rc2.d sudo ln -s /etc/init.d/wview S98view sudo apt-get install tnftp sudo /usr/local/bin/wviewconfig sudo /usr/local/bin/wviewhtmlconfig mysql -u root -p [password] CREATE DATABASE wviewDB; GRANT ALL ON wviewDB.* TO wvwuser@localhost IDENTIFIED BY "wvwpasswd";
Let me know if there’s any errors above, or you’d like me to detail some of the substeps better.
- No development tools (compilers, libraries, etc.) are included with the basic install of Ubuntu desktop or server
- I installed server and then a GUI above to get the priority mechanism of a server, with the user Interface of desktop, you could do the reverse, but this wasn’t right for me.
- Ubuntu is a Debian variant.
- I always use a MySQL database for my weather stations.
- I enable FTP for uploading the weather files. When you do this, if you want the root of your webserver to be the weather page, you’ll need to change the document root for the default website from “/var/www” to “/usr/local/var/wview/img”. Alternately, if you don’t need the two to be the same, put a soft link to /usr/local/var/wview/img into the /var/www directory. Whatever you do, if you use FTP, do not move the /usr/local/var/wview/img directory.
- Hey, everyone, per the comments, don’t forget to run vpinstall if you’re using a Vantage Pro instead of the WS-2310 I’m documenting here.
Update (Aug 9, 2009)
- This process is no longer working for the current wview, and needs to be extensively updated for for the current version (5.x).