Finally upgraded all my computers and slugs to take into account the Daylight Savings Time switch in November versus October. All my computers and clocks seemed to do it all automagically, but my slug didn’t. Here how I fixed the time on the NSLU2 running SlugOS (formerly OpenSlug). This particular slug runs the weather station using wviewweather, so you’ll see a 1 hour (not real) gap in the data when I did the adjustment yesterday.

  • login
  • ipkg update
    ipkg remove timezones
    ipkg install tzdata-americas
    rm /etc/localtime
    ln -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Mountain /etc/localtime